Elevator Pitch Finalists + Your Chance to Be One of Them!
These past few days has seen us here witnessing quite a few innovative and inspiring pitches! We were taken by pleasant surprise on how fluid and well prepared our contestants were, and have them to thank for an amazing competition!
Value Proposition in 90 seconds : The Elevator Pitch Competition celebrated the success of two semi final rounds, at the IIT main campus & downtown campus respectively.
With such an amazing turnout, we are glad to announce the finalists that will move forward to the final competition on Wednesday, October 23 :
Monday 10/14 – Main Campus Finalists
1. Nishanth Samala
2. Carolyn Boswell
3. Dane Christianson
4. David Vidal
Tuesday 10/15 – Downtown Campus Finalists
1. Jeremy Abrams
2. Tiago Justino
3. Erik Borczon
4. Cunwang Chen
A round of applause and a big congratulations to our 8 finalists! They performed spectacularly and we can’t wait to hear their ideas again during the finals.
Elevator Pitch Finals
When : Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013
Where : Main Campus, IIT Tower 13th Floor Student Lounge
When : 6pm-8pm
Now, do YOU wish to be one of the finalists and stand a chance to win incredible prizes? Well, here’s your chance! In addition to the 8 finalists listed above, we have 2 more spots available and this is how you can earn your place in those spots.
Exclusive Video Pitch Competition Guidelines
1. Record your pitch and make sure the pitch itself is under 90 seconds. Look at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK3ZdaoKXNQ
2. Upload your video to either Youtube, Vimeo or other sites that allow you to share the video with others
3. Send the link of the video to us via email – email@example.com by SUNDAY, 6PM.
4. On Tuesday, Oct 22 2013, the top 2 video pitches will be announced and will move on to the final.
It’s as simple as that! Do not miss this opportunity to win these attractive prizes :
- First place: $500 Elance Credit + Full access to the National CEO Conference ($200+ value) + entry to the National CEO Elevator Pitch Competition with a chance to win up to $3,500
- Second place : $250 Elance Credit + 1 day Ticket access to National CEO Conference
- Third place : $250 Elance Credit + 1 day Ticket access to National CEO Conference
- People’s Choice Award: 1 day ticket to the National CEO Conference
The National CEO Conference will be held October 31-November 2 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
If you are not a contestant, you are still more than welcome to be an audience for the competition! Cheer, support and vote for your favorite contestant for the People’s Choice Award because you will be our judge for that! Seats for this event are limited and on a first come first serve basis, RSVP to confirm your spot now!
See you at the final and in the mean time – happy pitching!