Global Leaders Program 2018 Application
Students who are not yet sophomores, but who may be interested in applying in the future, should complete our online inquiry form. Fill out our online inquiry form to receive an invitation to apply when the application for your year goes live!
Educators, parents, guardians, mentors, friends, or even students themselves can nominate a student for our program. Nominees will receive a personalized invitation to apply once our application for next year goes live sometime in December.
What Do We Look For?
During the admissions process, we consider each applicant’s academic record, personal characteristics, and fit for the program. Questions guiding our evaluation include: Will the student enjoy, excel in, thrive in, and contribute to the program? Will they take advantage of the opportunities we offer and benefit from them? Will they extend the program’s impact and get others involved?
Any student who knows they will be unable to actively participate in the Illinois Tech Global Leaders Program two-year program is encouraged to visit summer.iit.edu to learn more about summer-only programs offered at the Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT).
Why Should Students Participate?
Our program provides high-achieving high school students with the valuable opportunity and essential resources to:
- Expand their paths by advancing their knowledge of STEM majors and careers
- Build positive relationships with professionals, IIT students, and other outstanding high school students from around the Chicago area
- Develop and demonstrate leadership, which can strengthen their applications to selective colleges
- Navigate the college selection, admission, and financial aid process with guidance from program staff
- Collaborate with Scholars and mentors to create solutions to real problems in the real world
Questions About the Application Process?
Email or Call Us! (se habla español)
email@example.com | 312.350.5591 (Charlie Lindquist)
Thank you for your interest in the Illinois Tech Global Leaders Program!